I shared my everyday makeup routine on IGTV this morning (you can follow me here @carlyritt_) and thought I’d put together a quick post on the blog to link to the products. I also realize it was six minutes on the video, but I can crank this out in five minutes before work so I’m rolling with it officially taking five minutes.
- I’m currently switching between the Laura Mercier (Nude) and Beauty Counter (No. 2) tinted moisturizers. The Beauty Counter leaves a bit more of a dewy glow (hence the name) so I’m still getting used to that, but I really like both.
- In the summer, I’ll also put on Supergoop unseen sunscreen for extra protection. While a bit pricier for sunscreen, it’s super light and goes on extremely well.
- Laura Mercier concealer over red spots and around my eyebrows.
- Color in eyebrows. I use an angled brush with a darker brown from this palette.
- Chanel powder. I brush this all over (who knows if I’m supposed to) but I like the glow and hopefully it sets the tinted moisturizer.
- Laura Mercier bronzer (okay so they actually call this a powder – I’m wearing shade Bronze 01). In the winter I’ll use this all over, but I’ve been starting to put it just below my cheek bones and lightly brushing my forehead and neck.
- Bobbie Brown blush in Nectar.
- Laura Mercier eye shadow (similar). This is the stick I was referring to on the video. You could also use something from this palette.
- Lancome eye liner & mascara.
- One more round of Laura Mercier concealer under the eyes. I forgot to mention it, but I switch between Laura Mercier and Trisha Mcevoy instant eye lift.
And while I forgot to talk about lip products, I switch off between this tinted lip treatment , this balm and this gloss. I’ve tried to become a lipstick person, but whenever I wear it, I’m just worried about if I have it on my teeth, and they all seemed to dry out my lips.